Thursday, October 04, 2007

Time gets away...








On August 18th we had a baby girl, Vivian Taylor Kirkpatrick. This was the day my life changed forever - what a blessing. She was very tiny at 5lbs. 15oz., but really long at 21in. The image above is just before delivery. It was a magic day, like none other. You try to imagine how this moment will be, but you have no understanding of the depth of your emotion on that day. I felt in a deeper more spiritual way, not only for my baby girl, but also for my love, my husband, my best friend! He and I made a magnificent thing, a living breathing child - we made her - how incredibly cool is that!?!

So as you will notice by the date of this post. Time really HAS gotten away from me. I will try to be better as I feel it is good to log your fears, worries, excitement, joys, pains and all of other emotions you feel as a new parent. I will try to recap and catch us up to date in the next several postings. But for now, I had better get on with my day - I have a play date with a very special 1 year old.

No comments: