Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Certifications

Wow, it has been so long and now I come to you with so much information I am like a child ready to laugh who just took a huge bite of mashed potatoes! WATCH OUT!!!

Whoot whoot, guess who got Zumba certified! I am so excited to begin my party sessions, uh I mean classes! Firstly, I need to learn the choreography. I left my training knowing one song and not well to do without messing up and certainly not well enough to teach others. I needed a day to recover. You see I am struggling with nasty Limes Disease that just keeps me tired and stiff so flinging around was a bit tough. I am so glad I did it, I have been talking about it for some time so it is nice to bite the bullet and get that little peace of paper.

I kind of had an opportunity fall in my lap and it would be a huge mistake to not take advantage of it. a brand new fitness facility, teaching Pilates AND now Zumba. When the kids (now 8 and 6) are both on full days at school this is going to fit nicely into my morning schedule. Next year, I can teach in lots of locations several times a day.

Well I found this draft that I never got around to posting, but I guess better late than never. I have 6 regular girls for both Pilates and Zumba but there are usually a few people who just come in for that day here and there. I am still having some major health issues, but thankfully beginning to get a handle on things and seeing some light in my tunnel. I will post more on this later.



No comments: